01 September 2013

mason jar

it's officially september so i'm having a 
back to school dance party.

shad - we,myself and i (tsol)
smallpools - mason jar (smallpools)
moka only - everybody dance (the desired effect)
swiss lips - in the water (swiss lips)

said the whale - camilo the magician (islands disappear)
saint motel - my type (my type)
the danks - someone should know (samples)
the crookes - maybe in the dark (maybe in the dark)

whale tooth - wolves (wolves ep)
tijuana panthers -boardwalk (semi-sweet)
the weeknd - twenty eight (trilogy:house of balloons)
someone still loves you boris yelstin - young presidents (fly by wire)

cookie duster - daddy's got the medicine (when flying was easy)
alt-j - dissolve me (an awesome wave)
the deep dark woods - nancy (winter hours)
dresses - blew my mind (dresses)


No comments:

Post a Comment