04 August 2013

solo dolo

hey folks, here's what i played tonight:

gord downie & the country of miracles - the east wind (the grand bounce)
avicii - wake me up (wake me up single)\
hey rosetta! - seeds (seeds)
elvis costello - my mood swings (the big lebowski soundtrack)

hawksley workman - french girl in LA (meat)
shiny toy guns - somewhere to hide (III)
shotgun jimmie - waist deep in the water (still jimmie)
seattle yacht club - same old questions (same old questions)

mother mother - the stand (eureka)
john wean - new york doesn't love you (new york doesn't love you)
the sadies - whispering circles (darker circles)
air traffic - she never even told me her name (fractured life)

bahamas - hockey teeth (pink strat)
the babies - midnight mile (our house on the hill)
joel plaskett - you let me down (three)
alt-j - dissolve me (an awesome wave)




No comments:

Post a Comment