07 April 2013

April 7th 2013 - Solo Darby Show Special!

Hi there Listeners! Its just me (Darby) tonight! Enjoy my solo show

Darwin Deez - My DNA (Darwin Deez)
The Elwins - Paper in your Pocket (And I Thank you)
Magic man - Texas (Texas single)
Thomas D'Arcy - I Wake Up Everyday (What We Want)

The Pigeon Detectives - Love You For A Day (Hate You For A Week) (Emergency)
The Zolas - You Better Watch Out (Tic Toc Tic)
Grouplove - Don't Say Oh Well (Grouplove)
The Dudes - That Dress (Barbers, Thieves, and Bartenders)

Ted Zed - I Don't Mind (I Don't Mind)
Chromeo - Needy Girl (She's In Control)
Cai.ro - All These Colours (young Love EP)

Mario LePage - Wilfred 
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Cy_-CieilNs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Cut Copy - Take Me Over (Zonoscope)
The Colurs - Easy To Love (The Colurs EP)


Have a good week friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment