21 April 2013

April 21 2013

Hey Hey Listeners! It's April 21st and there is still snow! Sorry for reminding you! Here are some tunes to help you forget!

Shotgun Jimmie - Growing like a Garden (Everything, Everything)
Foals - My Number (Holy Fire)
Downchild Blues Band - I Need a Hat (I Need A Hat)

Ra Ra Riot - Beta Love (Beta Love)
Young Liars - Echoists (Homesick Future EP)
Jennifer Left - Black Dog (Black Dog EP)
Hey Ocean!- Big Blue Wave (Is)

Mac Demarco - Freakin out The Neighborhood (2)
Bronze Radio Return - Further On (Shake Shake Shake!)
Zack Heckendorf - All The Right Places (Now That's What I Call Music)
Young Rival - Black Popcorn (Stay Young)

Discovery - Can You Discover? (LP)
King Khan and the BBQ Show - Spin The Bottle (Invincible)
San Cisco - Awkward (Awkward EP)
The Elwins - Propinquity (And I Thank You)
Theophilus London - Flying Overseas (Lover's Holiday)

No comments:

Post a Comment