24 March 2013

March 24th 2013 - Born Ruffian Night!

If you are in Saskatoon I hope that you are going to amigos to see Born Ruffians tonight!!! I will be! But until then here is what we played....

Tom Petty - Rebels (Southern Accents)
The Grapes of Wrath - Good To See You (High Road)
Nude Beach -Love Can't Wait (II)
Born Ruffians - Hedonistic Me (Red, Yellow, and Blue)

The Elwins - I Miss You And I (And I Thank You)
Walk Off The Earth - Red Hands (R.E.V.O. Ep)
Set Sail - Kids (Movement)

 The Bicycles - Baby Boy (Stop Thinking So Much)
Boy - Boris (Mutual Friends)
The Wildmen - Ketamine (The Wildmen)
Dolly Parton - Potential New Boyfriend (The Very Best of Dolly Parton)

 Bahamas - I Got you Babe (Barchords)
Thao &The Get Down Stay Down - Kindness Be Conceived (We The Common)
Alt-J - Tessellate (An Awesome Wave)
Stevie Wonder - Uptight (Everything's Alright) (Definitive Collection)

No comments:

Post a Comment