21 July 2013

Darbys a loner this week!

Hey listeners! I am alone this week! enjoy the set!

Mikey Maybe - Scrambled eggs (Honey and Bread)
Japanese Motors - Single Fins and Safety Pins (Single fins and safety pins single)
UBT - Gypsy women (Ego orientation)
Bloc Party - Ratchet ( Ratchet Single)

Lotus Child - Coelacanth (Gossip Diet)
Ellie Goulding - Tessellate (Alt-J cover ) -(Tessellate single)
Lightning Dust - Diamond (Fantasy)
Club 8 - I'm not going to grow old (Above the city stop taking my time)

The Burning Hell - Everybody needs a body (to be somebody) (Baby)
Lee Fields and The Expressions - Faithful man (Faithful man)
Bike Month -  June Baby (Bike Month)
Architecture in Helsinki - Ibn the Future (In The Future Single)

Born Ruffians - Cold Pop (Birthmarks)
PAPA - If you're my girl (Then I'm you're man)
Natural - Cherry Blossom (cherry Blossoms single)

No comments:

Post a Comment