10 February 2013

LOVE EXTRAVAGANZA

Hello! It is the season of love and we here at Thrice Removed are celebrating! Enjoy!

Shotgun Jimmie - Valentines Day (Still Jimmie)
Bahamas - Lost in the Light (Barchords)
Bright Eyes - The First Day of my Life (I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning)

Walk The Moon - Tightrope (Walk The Moon)
Mother Mother - Let's Fall in Love (Let's Fall in Love)
Van Morrison - Crazy Love (Moon Dance)
Tom Petty - Wildflowers (Wildflowers)
The Beach Boys - Wouldn't It Be Nice ( Pet Sounds)


Thomas D'arcy - You, Lovely You (You, Lovely You Single)
The Meligrove Band - I'm Easy (Planets Conspire)
Said The Whale - The Light Is You (Howe Sounds/Taking Abalonia)
Tom Waits - I Hope That I Don't Fall in Love With You (Closing Time)

Paul McCartney - Call Me Back Again (Wingspan:History)
Diamond Rings - You & Me (Special Affections)
Ann Peebles - I Can't Stand The Rain (I Can't stand The Rain)
Ron Hawkin - Straightjacket Love - Straightjacket Love


No comments:

Post a Comment