15 July 2012

Wish I Knew

Josh Ritter - Good Man (The Animal Years)
Will Currie & the Country French - Barrows for the Goldrush (Awake, You Sleepers!)
Grant-Lee Phillips - Wish I Knew (Virginia Creeper)

Zeus - Hello Tender Love (Busting Visions)
Quivers - I've Got Nothing (Quivers Bandcamp)
The White Stripes - The Air Near My Fingers (Elephant)
The Troggs - Girl's In Black (Hit Single Anthology)

Yukon Blonde - Breathing Tigers (Tiger Talk)
A.C. Newman - On the Table (The Slow Wonder)
Fruit Bats- The Ruminant Band (The Ruminant Band)
Bobby Fuller Four - Let Her Dance (The Fantastic Mr. Fox Soundtrack)

Jenn Grant - Heart of Sticks (Honeymoon Punch)
Burt Bacharach & Elvis Costello - I'll Never Fall in Love Again (Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me Soundtrack)
Peter Elkas - The Blue of You (Repeat Offender)
The Flashing Lights - Keep it to Yourself (Sweet Release)

No comments:

Post a Comment