13 May 2012

Regina, I Don't Want to Fight

Paper Lions - Queen Charlotte of the Hyenas (Paper Lions)
Ben Folds Five - Kate (Whatever and Ever Amen)
The Bicycles - Walk Away (From a Good Thing) (Oh No, It's Love)
La Sera - Please Be My Third Eye (La Sera Sees the Light)


La Sera - Please Be My Third Eye from Hardly Art on Vimeo.



The Long Blondes - Once and Never Again (Someone to Drive You Home)
Wonderful - Rainbow Colours (Wonderful)
Young Liars - Homesick Future (Homesick Future)

Crookers  and Roisin Murphy - Royal T (Days Away)
Small Sins - Airport (Mood Swings)
The Girls Can Hear Us - Seems I Always Do (Sample Tracks)
Architecture in Helsinki - Escapee (Moment Bends)

Christopher Norman - Connect Me (EP 3)
Library Voices - Regina I Don't Want to Fight (Summer of Lust)
The Modern Men - Lipstick Kiss (The Sensual Sounds of The Modern Men)
The Temper Trap - Fader (Conditions)

No comments:

Post a Comment