29 April 2012

I Love a Long Goodbye

Marina & the Diamonds - Mowgli's Road (The Family Jewels)
Handsome Furs - I'm Confused (Face Control)
The Zolas - Queen of Relax (Tic Toc Tic)

Zeus - Stop the Train (Busting Visions)
Lovett - All the Time (Highway Collection)
Local Rabbits - 61 Days (You Can't Touch This)
Josh Ritter - Galahad (To the Yet Unknowing World)



Bishop Allen - Click, Click, Click, Click (The Broken String)
Mike O'Neill - Henry (Wild Lines)
Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers - Swingin' (Echo)

B.A. Johnston - My Heart is a Blinking Nintendo (My Heart is a Blinking Nintendo)
Frightened Rabbit - Living in Colour (The Winter of Mixed Drinks)
John K. Samson - When I Write My Master's Thesis (Provincial)
Sloan - I Love a Long Goodbye (Pretty Together)

Stevie Wonder - Part-Time Lover (In Square Circle)

No comments:

Post a Comment