18 April 2011

A Bit of This and a Bit of That

I think this show showed what Thrice Removed is all about: it was all over the place, genre-wise, and a bit of it was a bit of a mess.

Rock and roll.


Young Rival - Poisonous Moves
Quivers - I've Got Nothing - Download it. Listen to it on repeat.
Foxboro Hot Tubs - Ruby Room
King Khan & the Shrines - Welfare Bread

Said the Whale - Better for You
Robbie Robertson - Somewhere Down the Crazy River
Folly & the Hunter - Snowfields
Voxtrot - The Start of Something

The Jam - In the City
Ted Leo + Pharmacists - The Angels' Share
Chixdiggit - I Remember You

Beautiful Small Machines - Robots in Love
The Black Ghosts - Anyway You Choose to Give It
Jack Green - I Call, No Answer

Sharon Jones & the Dap Kings - Mama Don't Like My Man
Please go see this show at Louis' on May 22nd, because I cannot.

No comments:

Post a Comment