30 January 2011

Dance Party Playlist

Evan was not here tonight, so I took the opportunity to play Thunderheist as loud as I wanted. Ho HO! Also, thanks to everyone who called in and requested some songs.

Cake - Love You Madly (Comfort Eagle)
Savoir Adore - Bodies (In the Wooded Forest)
Winter Gloves - Strange Love (All Red)

Bloc Party - Your Visits Are Getting Shorter (Intimacy)
Robyn - Love Kills (Body Talk)
Brad Sucks - Making Me Nervous (I Don't Know What I'm Doing)
Junior Boys - Bits & Pieces (Begone Dull Care)

Friendo - Oversees (Friendo)
Hexes & Ohs - H-H-Highschool (Bedroom Madness)
Das Pop - Fool For Love (Das Pop)
Elvis Costello & the Attractions - I Can't Stand Up for Falling Down (Get Happy!!)

Thunderheist - Jerk It (Thunderheist)
Wintersleep - New Inheritors (New Inheritors)
Eagles of Death Metal - Solid Gold (Death by Sexy)

No comments:

Post a Comment