21 August 2010

Heart Problems

Peter Elkas - Something Beaming
Nick Lowe - I Love the Sound of Breaking Glass
Think About Life - Sweet Sixteen

Buck 65 - Girls with Boyfriends
Dead Moon - D.O.A.
Shotgun Jimmie - Used Parts
The Bicycles - B-B-Bicycles

Smokey Robinson & the Miracles - Whole Lot of Shakin' In My Heart (Since I Met You)
Diana Ross & the Supremes - Love Is Like an Itching In My Heart
The Isley Brothers - This Old Heart of Mine (Is Weak For You)

Old 97's - Every Night is Friday Night (Without You)
The Beauties - Fashion Blues
The Sheepdogs - Southern Dreaming
Elliott Brood - Miss You Now

The Cure - Friday, I'm In Love (request!)

3 comments:

  1. Given your theme, I'm surprised you didn't pick 'Murder (Or a Heart Attack)' by the Old 97's. Also, I LOVE 'Miss You Now'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. I don't know all these songs and I forgot to listen. I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete