01 March 2010

Thrice Removed Shuffle

So...

There was some sort of... hockey game today?

The Deep Dark Woods - Rumble in the Sky (Hang Me, Oh Hang Me, 2007)
Primal Scream - Can't Go Back (Beautiful Future, 2008)
Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers - Rebels (Southern Accents, 1985)*

Woodhands - Dissembler (Remorsecapade, 2010)
Smokey Robinson & the Miracles - Get Ready (Pocket Full of Miracles, 1970)
Thrush Hermit - 25 All Right (The Great Pacific Ocean, 1995)
Tokyo Police Club - Be Good (A Lesson in Crime, 2006)

The Flaming Lips - Ego Tripping [Self-Admiration with Blow-Up Mix] (Ego Tripping at the Gates of Hell EP, 2003)
Woodpigeon - My Denial in Argyle (Die Stadt Muzikanten, 2010)
King Khan & the Shrines - Let Me Holler (What Is?!, 2009)

Big Star - September Gurls (Radio City, 1974)
B.A. Johnston - How Many T-Bone Steaks Can I Fit in My Pants (Stairway to Hamilton, 2008)**
Entire Cities - Dancing With My Brother (Deep River, 2007)
The Dress Whites - Two Times the Hurt (My God, the Shame!, 2008)


*Sweet fancy Moses, I can't believe I forgot to mention that Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers are playing again in Edmonton on June 16th!

**Amigos!  April 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment