08 February 2010

Thrice Removed Dance Party! - 7 February 2010

Soulwax - KracK (Nite Versions, 2005)
Thunderheist - Jerk It (Thunderheist, 2009)
Beck - Mixed Bizness (Midnite Vultures, 1999)

Feist - Inside & Out (Let it Die, 2004)
The Rolling Stones - Miss You (Some Girls, 1978)
Brad Sucks - Making Me Nervous (I Don't Know What I'm Doing, 2003)
Hot Hot Heat - Talk to Me, Dance With Me (Make Up the Breakdown, 2002)

Think About Life - Wizzzard (Family, 2009)
Michael Jackson - P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing) (Thriller, 1982)
Caribou - Odessa (Swim, 2010)

Hey Champ - Cold Dust Girl (Cold Dust Girl, 2008)
Woodhands - CP24 (Remorsecapade, 2010)*
Robyn - Crash & Burn Girl (Robyn, 2008)
Chromeo - Fancy Footwork (Fancy Footwork, 2007)

The Wet Secrets - Get Your Own Apartment (Rock Fantasy, 2008)






*Woodhands is playing at Amigos on February 26.  It's going to be a crazy party.  People.


Woodhands "CP24" from the album Remorsecapade. from Paper Bag Records on Vimeo.

ALSO, check out this song.  It's even catchier than CP24, but the title is "P'Iss" so I didn't feel like saying it on the radio.



Oh, and if you want me to play a song for your sweetheart on Valentine's Day, comment away and let me know.  I'll see if I can make it happen.

Can you get 'Jerk It' out of your head?  Neither.

No comments:

Post a Comment