02 February 2009

Thrice Removed Dance Party! - 1 Feb 09

Okay, maybe it wasn't a dance party the whole way through, but it was getting there in some spots. I had a buncha requests tonight, and they were all awesome!


*The Dears - Disclaimer (Missiles, 2008)
*Hey Rosetta! - Red Heart (Into Your Lungs {And Around In Your Heart and On Through Your Blood}, 2008)

*Sebastian Grainger & the Mountains - I Hate My Friends (S/T, 2008)
Of Montreal - I Was Never Young (The Sunlandic Twins, 2005 [request])
Fleet Foxes - He Doesn't Know Why (Fleet Foxes, 2008 [request])

*Arkells - Pullin' Punches (Jackson Square, 2008)
*A.C. Newman - Like a Hitman, Like a Dancer (Get Guilty, 2009)

Franz Ferdinand - Can't Stop Feeling (Tonight, 2009)
Hard-Fi - Suburban Knights (Once Upon a Time in the West, 2008)
Architecture in Helsinki - Lazy (Lazy) (Places Like This, 2007)

*Wintersleep - Archeologists (Welcome to the Night Sky, 2007)

*Will Currie & the Country French and Sloan - Push Pins (Digital Single, 2008 [request])
*Mother Mother - Body of Years (Oh My Heart, 2008 [request])
Cut Copy - Out There On the Ice (In Ghost Colours, 2008)


I think I want a co-host.

No comments:

Post a Comment