23 February 2009

I'm Back - 22 Feb 09

And I may have forgotten how the radio works a little. Oh well. Songs tonight were:

Brad Sucks - Making Me Nervous (I Don't Know What I'm Doing, 2003 - available for download on the website)
A.C. Newman - All of My Days and All of My Days Off (Get Guilty, 2009)
The Waking Eyes - Clap Clap (Holding On To Whatever It Is, 2008)

Joel Plaskett - Through & Through & Through (Three, 2009 - streaming on the website)
Local Rabbits - High School Hierarchy (Local Rabbits' Basic Concept, 1998)
Camouflage Nights - It Could Be Love (Myspace)

The Dudes - Dropkick Queen of the Weekend (Brain. Heart. Guitar. 2006)
Luke Doucet & the White Falcon - Blood's Too Rich (Blood's Too Rich, 2008)

The Telepathic Butterflies - While You're Asleep (Breakfast in Suburbia, 2008)

Arkells - Tragic Flaw (Jackson Square, 2008)
Novillero - Lost Possibilities (A Little Tradition, 2008)
In-Flight Safety - Crash/Land (We Are An Empire, My Dear, 2009)

Whiskeytown - Excuse Me While I Break My Own Heart Tonight (Strangers Almanac, 1997)
Old 97's - Broadway (Too Far to Care, 1997)
Elliott Brood - Write It All Down For You (Mountain Meadows, 2008)


Everything but Whiskeytown and Old 97's was deliciously Canadian. Mmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment