01 January 2009

Green Eggs & Ham - 1 January (6am-8am)

Happy new year! Here are the songs I played this morning at six:

Belle & Sebastian - Wrapped Up in Books
Two Hours Traffic - Sure Can Start
Will Currie & the Country French and Sloan - Push Pins

The Fratellis - Stacie Anne
The Pigeon Detectives - I'm Not Sorry
The Kooks - Down to the Market

Metric - Succexy (after I remembered to cue the right song. Heh. This was for Kaelyn.)
The Yoko Casionos - Gave It Away

The Violet Archers - Tired (for Bob)
The I Spies - In the Night
Vampire Weekend - Ottoman
Feist - Secret Heart

Spiral Beach - Kind of Beast
MuteMath - Typical
Tegan & Sara - Living Room
The Danks - Sold Me Out

Phantom Planet - Do the Panic
Hexes & Ohs - H-H-Highschool
Cut Copy - Far Away
Hot Hot Heat - Talk to Me, Dance With Me
Black Kids - Look at Me (When I Rock Wichoo)

Brendan Benson - Gold Into Straw
Rooney - I'm Shakin'

The Inbreds - Attitude
Joel Plaskett Emergency - Come On, Teacher
The Sheepdogs - Waiting for the Morning

Brendan Canning - Churches Under the Stairs
Peter Elkas - Something Beaming
Josh Ritter - Empty Hearts (do you know how many times he repeats the words 'empty heart' in this song? Many more than I remembered.)

Thanks for listening and calling in, those who did. Y'all are troopers. I'm going to go watch Flight of the Conchords until my eyes pop out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment