12 January 2009

The First Show - 11 January (11pm-midnight)

So here's the playlist for the first edition of my own show! Bam!

*Two Hours Traffic - Before You Leave (Thrush Hermit cover)

Old 97's - Timebomb
*Library Voices - Step off the Map and Float
!@!@! *Laura Barrett - Robot Ponies/Deception Island Optimists Club

*Wintersleep - Dead Letter & the Infinite Yes
!!! The Kooks - She Moves in Her Own Way
*Paper Lions - I'm On Fire

*Constantines - I Will Not Sing a Hateful Song
!@!@! *Woodhands - Dancer
Ben Folds Five - Army

!!! Mike Doughty - Busting Up a Starbucks
!!! The Pogues - If I Should Fall From Grace With God
*Luke Doucet - It's Not the Liquor I Miss

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Ain't No Easy Way

I'm calling the show "Thrice Removed" so far. It's a thinly-veiled Sloan reference that Bob came up with. I'm still not sure about it.

*Canadian
!!! A request
!@!@! *Canadian AND a request

No comments:

Post a Comment